Sorry [Piano Improv] Sorry [Piano Improv]

Great.

Really like this one here! The way it builds up and get quiet every now and then is very beautyful. I also love the harmonics and the way the high notes are played carefully. You made that piano speak and this is what music is all about.

Keep it up.

Harry Potter... Harry Potter...

good work!

I really liked it! The sudden ending and some minor instrumental imbalancing (string detache at 00:35 too loud) could be fixed to make it better though. Keep it up sound quality is amazing.

Spirited Steed (Piano Imp Spirited Steed (Piano Imp

Beautiful.

A musicians biggest quest is to gain the ability to speak through his/her instrument. I think your language is rich and honest, therefore this piece has been favourised.

MrMusicalLion responds:

Thankyou :) I agree music is a language and I try to broaden my understanding of that language every moment that I am playing with my instrument.

Spankin' Paris Spankin' Paris

Good!

Feels funky at some parts and has it's own specified humor. I like it, the sound quality is good aswell. Keep it up ;)

JohnEastman responds:

Yes! Thanks gOrc ! I almost didn't upload this one because I thought it was a bit quirky for anyone to actually appreciate the full play. James, a local rapper, dropped in to say hi and check out more beats last day. Before he left his word of advice was to "not hold back". He said, what I may think doesn't work might just be what someone is looking for. Cool to have your review of Spankin'! hey.. this gives me a great idea...
thanks much for your honest review gOrc. John :)

Mark The World Mark The World

Very good!

What I like about this piece is it's rich imaginery and calmness. I can easily relax to this and let my thoughts fly away like in a dream. I like your story with all the metaphors aswell, maybe you are the only one who knows what they mean.
Keep it up.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I think im the only one who knows what my songs REALLY mean lol, but hey im fine with people interrupting them themselves! :)

Orchestral Theme 4 Orchestral Theme 4

Haha!

Glad to see and hear that you still make good music, man! The breake at 0:21 is fantastic, the hole piece reminds me at an epical journey tale starring a little knight with a big heart. I will listen to your other songs aswell, seems like I've to catch up a lot.

Btw.: It's a shame that newgrounds put the classical genre in the "easy listening" section.

-*&amp;gt;[MM]&amp;lt;*- !!!Fartstep OMG!!! -*>[MM]<*- !!!Fartstep OMG!!!

This is so beautiful.

Glad you find a way to express your deepest feelings to the audience.
Love it.

Aphotic Corridor Aphotic Corridor

...

great athmosphere, I could imagine hearing this in a stanley cubrick film ^^ but seriously, you proved a talent for creating a deep and colourful ambiance. There are alot of pictures coming to my mind listening to this. very good!

Zageron responds:

Thank you for the praise! I appreciate it. :] I Enjoyed creating this song.

The E-Noize - My Target The E-Noize - My Target

nice!

You're maybe young but you created something that's sounding very good and well composed. Keep it going, I think you will do a lot more crazy stuff in the future.

Oh and I liked the melodies in the intro. they gave the song a lot more character.

gOrc

Ollieflasher responds:

thanks loads for the constructive comment :)

R - Act of love R - Act of love

very enjoyable

you come up with some beautiful and sensible melodies. You truly speak through the instrument - this type of pieces are hard to find on newgrounds. glad I found one today. I made it a favourite.

gOrc

Rwinius responds:

thank you :) im thinking of letting the accompagnied poem be spoken by a female voice, and exending it a little ^^ im really glad you found something that is mine you like..