Doodle God 2 Doodle God 2

Okay...

...the first thing I created was alcohol. Says a lot about me.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

"Reach the ende with no accidents!"

Are you serious? I had 478 accidents xD It was very entertaining anyways I kinda like these retro games, but you could've been more detailed in the enviroment design. It's looking bit boring with the time.

OCD+ OCD+

nice idea

the hole concept of it made me laugh. all in all a punch in the face for all those achievment kiddos. cheers!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

nice game

getting all the medals was quite challenging, but it's not impossible. I love the graphic style, but expected that you'll hold the level of the wood for the hole game. the fighting was a bit stiff, could be more smooth for my taste and there are still some hittest errors when I'm fighting to knights. the music was ok could be more medieval with more percussion in it.
all in all it was entertaining, hope you make more hack 'n slay in the future.

Bot Racing Bot Racing

liked it

it is a bit short and way too easy but enjoyed playing it. the weapons are balanced and the AI works great I think these are the biggest positive's. nice game all in all keep it up.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

good

pretty good idea thumbs up for that. In the beginning I was hammering on the "q" button cause I thought I could change the quality with it back to normal^^
hm but could be longer and more intense I think..

Fishing Girl Fishing Girl

nice

it has a simple gameplay but it's still catching. music fits perfect and the design is well done. good job!

Castle Run Castle Run

nice

quite fun but it got a bit cheesy at a time. more features would be better. i liked the character chooser^^

Shore Siege! Shore Siege!

nice little time killer

that was fun, well done! I liked the monster design most. Its a pitty that there were no bosses but it was quite entertaining anyway. I rateted a 5 for the work you put in it.